What to say/not say to recruiters when looking for a job?

I'm new to this thread so sorry if this has been asked before! I've been working for three years at my current place and I'm finally looking to move to a new company. This is my first ever job and I started as an apprentice, I'm now a manager. I spoke with a recruiter today regarding a job I applied for and they ask a lot of questions such as what do I do, what clients do I work on, what am I looking for etc. but I've never had to have these conversations before and I'm worried whether there are things I should or shouldn't divulge?

Does anyone have any do's/don'ts on what to say to them? She asked my wage and I told her honestly and she laughed and told me I was massively underpaid, but I'm worried whether I should have told her?

Any tips would be helpful!

(Sorry for formatting, on mobile)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What to say/not say to recruiters when looking for a job? What to say/not say to recruiters when looking for a job? Reviewed by Louhi on février 23, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.