I'm reaching my 3rd month of unemployment. I was let go from my previous role at the state legislature.
So far, the only interviews I've received deal with the legislative process/politics. Issue is, I'm not experienced to land a job. My old job consisted of scheduling meetings and taking phone calls, I was just an assistant. I had 0 input in the legislative process, which these roles are really looking for. I keep looking for these same types of jobs, over and over, and seem to be denied from them.
I am in a Master's of Public Administration program as well. Most people with this degree end up in City or County Administration. Frankly, it interests me, but I don't know how they end up there. I don't know what else I could be looking for in terms of jobs. People ask me what I want to do and I absolutely don't know.
I feel like I'm limiting myself to a certain job or role when I'm applying or looking for job postings. But I also don't even know what else is out there. How can I start looking away from a narrow cave and into an open field for jobs?
I also have a really weird dilemma in which I leave for a military course in June for 4 months. I'm in the National Guard and this is a mandatory course for me. The closer I get to June, the more I feel like I'm never going to find a job. My wife really wants me to land a job before I leave because it would really fuckin suck to come back from my course in October to absolutely no job. I don't honestly think anyone will hire me knowing that I'll be gone in about 3 months for 4 frickin months. I think I wouldn't be eligible for unemployment either, so we'd be strained financially at that point.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: