What is a good start to a job?

I really need a job, I don't mind jobs like fast food or cashier at grocery stores like fred meyer or even something like good will. Anything like that for me is fine. I've never had a job ever before though. I finished high school and have a certificate from first aid at a community college I went to. I also volunteered at an animal shelter for three months. That's pretty much all I have right now. (I majored in art in high school and briefly at the community college I only spent a year in then dropped out, I like doing art but NOT as a career.)

I feel like volunteering at a soup kitchen could be really helpful, my mom is telling me though there will be a lot of homeless and questionable people there though and might not be a good idea, shes really overprotective with me though that's just how she is, I really need job experience though, and I think at least serving food like that is a start. What else is there?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What is a good start to a job? What is a good start to a job? Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.