Trying to figure out how to move up the ladder. Current job: Laboratory Supervisor -> Dream job change: 100k Toronto
Currently I recently graduate chemical engineering, top of my class. I am working as a testing laboratory supervisor, I make 54k.
I have completely upgraded my laboratory over the last year. I have written procedures, installed new equipment, sped up the data output 100x. (Small mention that the previous supervisor was sketchy and probably wasn't into chemistry).
But my current issue is that I live in a super small city, and I feel like I am worth more in terms of work. I honestly do like my job because I solve problems and they pay off really well, but I REALLY want to move to a city like Toronto, or a bigger city in Canada. But I can't see the direction to go. I am not sure if I should take classes, or try job hopping, or I'm just not sure what employers are looking for.
I could try applying for management, I could work in water treatment, I could try and find an engineering position.
I have a feeling because of the lack of engineering positions, I feel like management is the direction I should go, but I'm not sure if it's worth the time for courses or something.
So TL;DR;
I want to move in a direction that will promote me to a better position. How do I make it up the ladder?
\Small side note, I am not an entrepreneur. I can't make my own business, I have no good ideas, and I fear that I wouldn't get much return if I did put time into it. But I do a good job, and when I mean I do a good job, I mean I exceed expectations in all of my projects, and in my work thinking out every detail. **
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: