Input on who to ask as my 3rd reference for a career out of grad school

I'm having a phone screen in a couple of weeks, and I wanted a list of references prepared for when it comes up. Unfortunately, I lost the contact info of my second supervisor (sort of; he was an assistant, but essentially worked as a an indirect supervisor) in my internship when I got a new phone. Currently have a former supervisor in my profession and a current supervisor (not in my profession, but she's serving that role). So my options are...

  1. Ask supervisor #1 if I could get #2's number. Hopefully losing it in my phone upgrade doesn't make me look disorganized?
  2. Ask a second person at my current internship if they'll serve as a reference. I have a good relationship with a few people, but I don't work with them much on projects.
  3. Ask my professor/mentor. I got in a bad funk for a few weeks, and fell behind badly/started catching up recently. I'd feel comfortable asking her closer to graduation, but right now I don't think it would be fair for her to give me a positive recommendation, to be honest.
  4. Ask my friend, who I've done some projects with in the past/worked in the same lab. I'm sure she'd say nice things about me and could talk a bit about how I work, but it won't work if they specify a professional reference.

I'm not currently working, so I unfortunately don't have work references. Let me know what all of you think; thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Input on who to ask as my 3rd reference for a career out of grad school Input on who to ask as my 3rd reference for a career out of grad school Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.