Tired of lying in interviews about why I quit... I wanna tell the truth

Last 2 jobs, I quit both because I was doing almost everything and wasn't being fairly compensated. Don't want to get into too much details here, but in the first job, I was basically taken advantage of. I was overworked and got paid peanuts, which gave me lots of stress and affected my health. So I quit. One of my coworkers quit with me also.

The 2nd job was pretty much the same, and the boss at this job was a sociopath who laid off several people and tried to pile their responsibilities onto me and another coworker. We both quit at the same time.

Here's the thing. I've had good jobs before that I loved. But I got very unlucky at these last 2 jobs.

Now I'm interviewing for similar positions in the same industry and they all ask me why I quit. I've been giving bullshit made up answers about how I'm looking for "better opportunities." But I'm so sick of lying. I just want to tell the truth - that I left toxic work environments that were taking advantage of me. Should I? Am I being dumb?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Tired of lying in interviews about why I quit... I wanna tell the truth Tired of lying in interviews about why I quit... I wanna tell the truth Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.