Start-up questions during interviews (asking for their business plans)

Hey guys,

So I need some advice.

I went down to LA for an interview with a start-up. The meeting was at a WeWork co-working building with 3 young people, early thirties at most I'd say. The following is what they told me, I have no way to verify any of it. They are a start up that have businesses in many different industries: Film, TV, real estate, Beauty products, athletic wear, labor unions, etc. It was a huge list. They have investors and a sizable chunk of money to go from 7 employees to the plan is 50 this year and 250 by next year all scattered through the various business units. The CEO is planning on making a film, which he wrote and he is planning on getting wide-release. His IMDB has a bunch of small indie stuff, nothing major. I would be working for one of the three in another business unit, but it is creative, I don't want to go into too many details about that. The interview went swimmingly and I might be asked in 2 weeks for a follow up and see what's going on. HERE'S MY PROBLEM: I have zero confidence that these dreamers can get done what they are planning. At least these three that I met. (There could be some shadowy mentors that are business wizs that I don't know about) I'm coming on as a creative writer basically and my boss would be a guy who has never written professionally, and from what I gathered works at a comic shop. Their goals are massive. They have some images and ideas, but I can't see that they have the experience and know-how to lead these goals. So if I go to round two, I want to see BUSINESS PLANS, RESUMES of these guys and the FINANCIALS. I want some confidence that I would be leaving my job and hitching my wagon to these guys and that in a month I won't be out on my ass.

QUESTION: Is that cool to ask for that? I know it's intrusive, and they might not want to share all the details, but since I can't find anything online about them, I need more data about what the hell is going on and if they can actually do this.

thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Start-up questions during interviews (asking for their business plans) Start-up questions during interviews (asking for their business plans) Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.