6 months ago I moved to another country after getting a work visa (my SO is from this country and got a good job here). Both countries are really similar and speak English.
I’ve had retail jobs in the last 6 months, but I’m really trying to get a job to kick start my career. I’m worried that since most of my experience is in my homeland, employers don’t bother giving me a chance. I had steady interviews towards the end of last year, but multiple companies voiced their concern that they were worried I would go back to my home country... in one interview I literally had to prove to them I had long term plans to stay in this country for at least a few years. My lack of friends and work connections here is making the job search even more difficult.
I did get my MA in this country, but degrees don’t really seem to be worth anything. Any tips to getting my first ‘real’ job in another country? Am I being to optimistic that I’ll land a decent role here?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: