Background- Little Old Lady, here, who has only had to job hunt 3 times in the last 17 years now being the 3rd time. So I'm more than a little out of touch with this process. I lost my job of 10 years last May when the company was sold and I was not sold with it. Got a temp to perm job immediately but it did not go perm and i was let go Oct 31 (happy Halloween, Little Old Lady, you're let go again!)
I've listed with some temp staffing companies, and just yesterday listed with another one who actually got in touch with me rather than the other way around. It seems to be a reputable company ( did some checking online)but when I went for the interview the recruiter told me to let them know when I found a job online that I was interested in and they would look into it for me.
That seemed a bit more than odd- is this a normal practice these days or are they just trying to drum up business?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: