Started new job, not what I expected

So I left a job of 5 years that I enjoyed mainly due to new overbearing boss. Got an offer to work in a similar field but there would be a learning curve. I'm in IT and auditing is my least favorite part of the job. The idea of nagging people all day who hate you is not ideal.

Anyway, so I've been in the job for 1 month now and the work is full time IT Audit. One tiny blurb in the job description about auditing has come to be more. Was never told about this during the interview process either.

I left my old job on good terms with my projects and keep in touch with managers. They said they would love me back. Only problem is I can't work for my old boss since that's the main reason I left.

Would you stick it out or look to return to the old job if you were me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started new job, not what I expected Started new job, not what I expected Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.