Co worker trying to get me fired how to proceed?

Was working today. I saw an email about a former co worker. I asked one of my co workers what happened and he said she was fired and that I was next. He co worker we will call him co worker A basically subtly threatened my job. This co worker then in a series of texts crossed the line and cursed at me multiple times and said super disrespectful things about me. I kept my cool and was professional and told this co worker I didn't want to start drama with them and wanted our conversation to be professional and productive. I asked this co worker to please stop but they continued. This co worker revealed he has been gossiping about me with another coworker. The other co worker who we will call coworker B I used to be on a team with but she has a massive ego and loves to criticize other team members but cannot handle being criticized.

I listened to her criticisms as did other team members. One day I spoke to her in private and mentioned respectfully I think she is a good team member and she works hard but that I have listened to her criticisms and that she has not been listening to the constructive criticism I have been giving her. I mentioned we are a team and have to listen to each other. Ever since she has had a grudge and has been talking behind my back to other co workers snd making up lies about me. The first co worker (A) I mentioned is in cahoots with her(B) and I believe they are trying to target me and get me fired. Should I take action and print out the text conversation and request a meeting with my boss to discuss this or how should I proceed? I am very upset because I work very hard at this job and have always been kind to my co workers and feel like I am being backstabbed.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Co worker trying to get me fired how to proceed? Co worker trying to get me fired how to proceed? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.