Question Regarding Background Screening

I received an offer to work at a company that is submitting me to a background screening, they said they loved my interview and are very excited for me to work with them because I seem like a perfect candidate (It's for a lab tech position). My Achilles heel in this matter is that I need to return to college to take 2 online courses over the Summer to officially complete my degree. I took off of college because of looming student loan payments, so I took a contract job in a smaller lab to be able to make my payments and I may not have been entirely transparent with my recruiter on that matter.

I am beyond excited (and horrified) for this position because it would set me up on a trajectory into the Pharmaceutical industry so I want to do this right. I am filling out a background screening form (Certiphi Screening) and it is asking me if I graduated and when I received my diploma. Would it be better to lie and say the date I walked for graduation or to just put I did not graduate? I do not know the intensity of the screenings and I do not want to lie in the screening and get my offer rescinded because of a lie. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Question Regarding Background Screening Question Regarding Background Screening Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.