I work in entertainment and have been in a variety of roles for about 6 years total, one a creative role in a show that was cancelled which was my absolute dream. I was stuck in a very dead-end business side of the industry job (with a 3 hour round trip daily commute, low pay but good benefits and in a mainly ethical company) and was looking for a new role when a friend referred me to an amazing on paper position working for a high profile individual at their own company. I never got a full description in writing which I wrote off when they implied they were only interviewing people with referrals and I believed the role to be exclusive. I jumped for the role and it was very much described to me as low key with lots of creative potential and a rare crazy day here and there. I was told I would have "regular sick and vacation time" but I took a pay cut and lost my health benefits to take this job and trusted them at their word. Hiring process was insanely fast and when they offered me the job, they gave me less than 24 hours to say yes and to give two weeks I would have to quit my job that day (red flags abound I know, but I thought this was my chance).
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: