Pipeline Controller interview help!

Hey I am a recent Chemical Engineer graduate, I recently got a call back from major oil company to come in for an interview for a Pipeline Controller position. I am looking for advice on how I should prepare myself for the interview and what questions they might ask me. Below I posted the requirements that were attached to the job I applied for. which might help so you know the scope of what will be expected of me. any extra help is well welcomed.

Required Qualifications:

  • High school diploma or equivalent is required
  • Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment on a 12-hour rotating shift schedule
  • Must meet minimum Chevron Pipeline COBRA test scores as part of the interview process
  • Ability to think quickly and timely to make decisions in critical situations (i.e. ability to mitigate the potential negative impact of events that are disruptive to our business such as spills and leaks)
  • Demonstrated professional work experience in a customer service environment, specifically with issue and conflict resolution
  • Willingness and ability to pass "Fit for Duty" requirements, which includes a visual color perception test, associated with the assigned job task
  • Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
  • Demonstrated computer skills, including ability to use various MS Office products
  • Demonstrated mathematical skills
  • Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
  • Demonstrated problem solving experience
  • Experience working in a team environment 
  • Rarely domestic travel is required, but may be up to 5% of the time
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Pipeline Controller interview help! Pipeline Controller interview help! Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.