Part time worker in school, been job hopping for four years. How to break the cycle?

I'm not even sure if you're job hopping in part time work looks bad. But I feel guilty and ashamed for working as many jobs as I've had in the past four years and feel like I've ruined my future career plans.

Let me start by saying I am 23 years old, a full time student, and my main focus is school. I started out working at a ymca for two years as a lifeguard, after a while I quit and started working at a nannying company for about seven months. I quit this one just to focus on school since I started working on my bachelor's degree but after a while I started working again at a swim school since my lifeguard cert was still valid. They promised me they'd take care of the finances for my certification once it was up, well... Once it expired they told me "sorry, we can't help you." and thus I would've had to pay a lot of money for a certification. So I worked this job about eight months and then decided to go back to the nanny company I worked for instead.

I'm still currently working here but I am very dissatisfied in hopping around so much. I feel so ashamed for doing it and I need to break the cycle somehow. How can I be satisfied with my job and not hop around so much anymore? I graduate in December of this year so I'm almost done. Should I just stick out working here for the next year? Some advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Part time worker in school, been job hopping for four years. How to break the cycle? Part time worker in school, been job hopping for four years. How to break the cycle? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.