Hey everyone,
I applied for a part-time research position and recently received an email from the hiring manager, which stated something along the lines of "hey you qualify for an interview, but we're still missing 1 of your references. We need that before we can setup a date."
This reference is my old supervisor, whom seemingly disappeared as he left the company around the same time I did. My other 2 references included a co-worker/advisor and the Manager.
How may I go about presenting this? Sorry if this is a noobish question, I am not thinking straight and I am extremely nervous as this is a position I would very much love to work.
Thanks!
tl;dr one of my listed references became a ghost and I dont know how to go about telling the hiring committee this
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: