New Job vs. Better Job?

I just started within this company as an Admin Assistant (my first day was on Friday) and I was on the company website today (Saturday) and a position within their marketing team (my college major) has been posted. The job is full time (as mine is part time as of now), and this job is within the major I had interest in. Is there anyway I can express interest in this position without seeming like I didn't want to be a part of the Admin Team? Could I apply on the website and not say anything? I feel like it would be looked down upon, but I would much rather work for the marketing division.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New Job vs. Better Job? New Job vs. Better Job? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.