Moving to a new state: How long should you give notice if you have a good relationship with your manager and the company can take 6-12 months to hire replacements?
Planning on moving to a different state and am trying to decide when to give notice for my current job. I have a good relationship with my boss and I don’t want to burn any bridges. The company I work for has very strict hiring procedures which mean it can take months to hire new people. My boss in August half jokingly told me that I have to give her a year’s notice if I ever plan on leaving her. So I don’t mind giving more than the traditional two weeks notice. However, I don’t want to give too much notice and end up with a lot of my responsibilities being taken from me too soon. Is two months notice too long? Currently bout 4.5 months out from my anticipated last day.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Moving to a new state: How long should you give notice if you have a good relationship with your manager and the company can take 6-12 months to hire replacements?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 02, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: