Annoyed with the new job already , advice please.

I just got hired at an entry level job for my career. So far I've had to contact them for each next step. I got hired and was told I would be contacted to fill the paperwork. I never was, I called and they finally gave me the paperwork to fill out. Once I filled out the stuff for background checks and everything else, I waited a week because I hadn't heard anything. Turns out they said my paperwork went missing and I had to resubmit. Then I finally got the onboarding stuff done and they said I would be contacted for the orientation date. Near a week later and I haven't been contacted. I emailed the HR today and they said they would contact my branch and see what's the hold up. I still haven't received any updates. I'm a little frustrated because it's approaching a month and I am starting to get discouraged. Does anyone have any insight on this? Is this normal?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Annoyed with the new job already , advice please. Annoyed with the new job already , advice please. Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.