Are recruiters automating their messages on LinkedIn?

...or are they not paying attention to jobseeker profiles at all? I'm so tired of getting messages from recruiters (cookie cutter message templates too) telling me of an "exciting opportunity as a frickin sales rep" when my profile clearly lists me as someone with much higher technical/professional qualifications and currently employed in a much higher level job. It's true I have my status set to "actively looking for jobs" but am I supposed to actually respond to these people? "Hey sorry I'm not interested a position completely unrelated to my field and way lower than my qualifications"?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are recruiters automating their messages on LinkedIn? Are recruiters automating their messages on LinkedIn? Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.