Loop of jobs?

Hi guys,

Well, don't know where to start exactly, I'm new in this sub reddit, I'm 26 years old and I'm living in London, born in Argentina. Me and my partner we came to ''improve'' our job carreers because as you may know, UK is the ideal place to do that due to all the opportunities that are available in this crowdy city. The thing is that it's not working too much for me, since we arrived in here , I had 10 jobs already that I switched off because either I got something ''better'' or I don't pass probation. I'm a customer service enthusiastic, I considered that I have a passion for CS and it is what I really like to do. But no passing probation and switching jobs it's getting on the way. And there's some point that your CV got affected because of that. I didn't passed probation in my last job after 3 weeks, due to lack of perfomance and lateness. And now I'm looking for another one and I realized that this time is harder because like I said it's all reflected in my CV and re cruiters don't fancy on me too much. I'm in this point wondering what should I do now? I know that I kind of fucked up. But I still want to try it again. Do you guys have any advice of how should I affront this? I definitely don't want to go back because the chances here are wide better than in Argentina.

Thanks for reading

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Loop of jobs? Loop of jobs? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.