Job I'm currently at is meager. The pay isn't great, I've got car payments to make and I'm getting next to no personal money for myself. Need help with something new.

Currently I work as a sales associate for Best Buy, and I'm making $10.40 an hour. This isn't cutting it. Right now I'm attempting to make car payments (300 per month.), give money to my dad for my college tuition (200), and put 100 in my savings every paycheck in case. An ideal paycheck for me would be around $650/700, since I would have enough for the above + Gas, plus some nice spend money. But with Best Buy changing their bonus structure and my store flat out not making bonus recently, I'm barely scraping by $525 a check.

So I'm on the job hunt. I'm looking for around $15 or more an hour. I know thats going to be rough to find due to me being a college student and not having any speciality other than some graphic design, but I was posting to see if anyone had any decent job ideas that would help? I've been on Indeed for a couple days now.

I've found:

  • a DirecTV Technician Job that is offering $1000 a week. Theres nothing in the requirements asking for any particular speciality. I feel like $1000 a week is a too-good-to-be-true kind of thing.

  • Warhouse Associate for Gordon Food Service offering $17.5 an hour. Hours seem long. Overnight shifts. Might not be possible with me going to school.

  • Traffic Control Spotter for $14-$18 an hour. Seems on the up and up.

And a few others but they seem shady. Any recommendations? I'm trying to find something better ASAP. Any advise is deeply welcomed and appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job I'm currently at is meager. The pay isn't great, I've got car payments to make and I'm getting next to no personal money for myself. Need help with something new. Job I'm currently at is meager. The pay isn't great, I've got car payments to make and I'm getting next to no personal money for myself. Need help with something new. Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.