Anybody here ever work at Walmart before? What kind of questions did they ask you on the interview?

I applied for several jobs at Walmart recently and got a call back about an interview. However, I was not told which position it would be for and the confirmation email did not tell me either. I have never worked in retail before and this will only be the 2nd job I've ever held so I'm just a bit nervous about what kind of questions they might ask me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Anybody here ever work at Walmart before? What kind of questions did they ask you on the interview? Anybody here ever work at Walmart before? What kind of questions did they ask you on the interview? Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.