I started working at this department on campus about a year and a half ago. My job was to help make videos and digital content in addition to being an administrative assistant. I am currently a senior that will graduate in the spring.
My boss ended up quitting because she hated my supervisor about 3 months after I started. The supervisor then had me fill in for her position for about two months until they hired a replacement. In November 2018, my new boss quit because of my supervisor (he really is an asshat). That being said, out of everyone in the department, I am one of the three people that have been here the longest. A lot of people really hate this supervisor. I am still taking over at $10 an hour for 15 hours a week for what is essentially a full time position. Due to budget cuts, they suspended hiring a new replacement for my boss until the summer, so that means until the end of the semester, I am being asked to take over all my boss's old duties. While this job is pretty decent, my workload has increased tremendously and this job really isn't meant to be done by one person. If I left, this department would crumble in their media department. A $10 an hour student job is a steal in comparison to other student positions and it's on campus. If I left they'd get a lot of applicants, but they had a lot of trouble finding a qualified student to begin with. While I technically could find something better, it's much easier for me to stay at a job that I don't have to drive to and can more easily work with my schedule and it's in my field.
I am really stressed for cash this semester and truly, even a 2 dollar raise would make a world of a difference. Should I ask for more money to reflect the new duties? I cannot work more hours per university rules. So I need a raise or a better job but I don't know if I'm in a position to do so.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: