First, just want to say that I really like both of the places and could see myself fitting in at each place. They're comparable and I liked the people at both positions. I figured that salary and benefits would really help me decide which place I end up. For a little reference, I'm graduating in a few months in my field that is growing rapidly and it's estimated that there are 3 jobs per grad - it's a really great time to be in this field and many "new grads" are applying. This is the time when a lot of places are hiring new grads and it's expected that you're interviewing at multiple places and will negotiate for the best offer.
I received an offer from Job A today and wasn't able to actually speak with the HR person. I missed her call, she sent me the offer email and left a voicemail. I called back about 5 mins later and didn't get a response so I'm unsure of the timeline in which they expect me to respond. The email did not lay out a timeline. The salary is $72.5k which is the average salary for someone in my position and what I expected. The benefits are really good but they initially told me that they don't typically reimburse for my board exam/review course (~$1500 all together).
I had a second interview at Job B that heavily implied I would be getting an offer. I reached out to them to let them know I got another offer, and wanted to see where they were in the process (they told me they wanted transparency so this was totally appropriate). I just got a response email saying that they are anticipating HR giving me an offer at the end of this week/beginning of next week, but obviously anything can happen and it's not set in stone until I have the official offer. They are willing to pay for the board exam/review course, but I'm not sure what the salary is yet. The benefits are pretty similar from what I was told but I don't have the official package yet obviously.
What do I do here? I really am having a hard time deciding which is my first choice and I would really like to have both offers to be able to negotiate/make a decision. I know that most employers expect a response immediately, but it's not unheard of that some people ask for extensions in my field, especially because they know that new grads are going on multiple interviews and weighing all of their options. Any advice is highly appreciated.
Edit: grammar
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: