I filed an ethics complaint on my manager and I’m trying to retract my statement cause I’m scared of retaliation

My boss threatened to fire me because I was tired and I was mute cause I shut down when I’m Tired and I was dealing with a lot of customers. She is always on my neck and I took her threats personally and I just called ethics and reported her but then I got scared and called 30 minutes later trying to take my story back then they told me they already sent it and it can’t be undone, I then begged and she said they would call me within the next three days to discuss why I want to retract my statement. My job is retail And it’s where people throw everyone under the bus and the managers are tight and look out for each other. I see the one who is constantly on me everyday and I’m scared of their retaliation please help

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I filed an ethics complaint on my manager and I’m trying to retract my statement cause I’m scared of retaliation I filed an ethics complaint on my manager and I’m trying to retract my statement cause I’m scared of retaliation Reviewed by Louhi on février 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.