How to cope with a physically taxing job that I hate?

I'm not use to this kind of thing because I previously had a desk job.

Obviously I'm looking for something else right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to cope with this until I do. I come back home everyday hating my life, feeling tired and like shit, and from having a sore back and neck (job requires a lot of heavy lifting boxes, unloading trucks, moving heavy/multiple objects, etc.)

Not to mention the people I work with are insufferable - they come in and complain and don't listen to authority.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to cope with a physically taxing job that I hate? How to cope with a physically taxing job that I hate? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.