Several months ago I had a recruiter message me about a potential position that I was not interested in. While it seemed to be in my field, it seemed a bit outside of my skill set, involved relocation, and I told him as such. Additionally, the fact that it was a startup that was offering an extremely high salary but basically no other info was a red flag to me.
Every month since, he emails me again with the exact same message. If I respond that I am still not interested, it happens next month like clockwork. If I ignore the messages, he sends multiple followups and still repeats the cycle the next month. Last month I started automatically sending them to junk mail but this month he simply moved to messaging me on LinkedIn instead.
I suppose I could just block him there too. But all the articles that I read about the subject talk about "leaving the door open". After all, at the very least I don't want him to tell other recruiters not to contact me about more relevant offerings. However, I am positive that I will never take the position that he's offering.
How do I tell him that I am not and never will be interested and would like him to stop contacting me without burning a bridge?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: