How do I respond?

I had taken a job interview when my company was being bought. I thought I wanted to leave. I then realized after my interview that I wanted to stay for the money. So I turned down the job(The owner basically thought I wanted the job). I stayed for about a year and then just recently left due to poor work conditions.

Saw the company is hiring again for another position(potentially less pay than what I was offered before but I'm OK with it) so I applied. The owner emails me back and asked if I had interviewed before because my resume looks familiar. What's the best way to respond?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I respond? How do I respond? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.