Do I ask my referees for permission a year later?

Specifically, early last year I was job hunting and asked 3 people to be my referee. I finished a contract job recently and am once again job hunting.

Should I be asking the same people to be my referees once again a year later, if I've already asked them last year, and they gave me permission then? I'ma bit worried about bothering them and being redundant again, but also think it would be inappropriate if I didn't ask them again a year later.

Also, should I email them everytime I provide their details? The thing is, for some online job applications, they want referees at the initial application step, along with your resume and cover letter. But it's likely they'll only contact your referees after the interview right? So, should I notify them only when I really expect them to be contacted, or even when I provide their details in the first application step? Because I don't want to be bothering my referees that often!

Thanks guys.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I ask my referees for permission a year later? Do I ask my referees for permission a year later? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.