Contact recruiter about confusion

So last week I went to a conference and I was offered an interview with a company that was there the same day. The interview went very well from what I could tell and they didn’t tell me what position exactly I was interviewing since it was just a general interview. I’m currently a grad student working towards a M.S. degree in electrical engineering but was interested in obtaining an entry level position and I told the interview manager that I plan to graduate December 2019 this year with my M.S. but was looking for B.S. entry level position because of finances right now to continue my grad school. I get a call at the end of last week saying I was offered the position and just realized that it’s entry level 2 when she sent me the email link to complete the application and they asked when I would be graduating. Idk what to ask about it now since I was definitely trying to get a lower level job and I wanted to start earlier and continue working on my studies as I work a job. My question is how do I respond to this since it seems as if they thought I’d be finished with my M.S. first?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Contact recruiter about confusion Contact recruiter about confusion Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.