Hi guys, I am currently interning at a large company in my country. The company is good but does not pay so well for what I think, even if I get it done (especially if compared to banks etc).
I take the course in a university of high reputation, but this is my first experience and I am about to graduate (a year maybe).
Sometimes I am envious of my colleagues who are having a career in banking (which I would like to try), but I am afraid to apply there and lose my current job, information leaking etc. Is it ingratitude on my part? Do you think I should calm down at my current stage (I am 6 months old) or risk new possibilities?
In case of risking, should I go after the job ads or wait for a recruiter to knock the door? I think a big problem would also be the interviews part, I would not want to miss out on my job because of them. Thank you in advance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: