Interviewing for an Insurance Agent position tomorrow, no idea what to expect, advice?

I (22M) am an engineering student right now and I’ve worked multiple jobs in restaurants as a server and I’m an independent tutor right now as well.

I met up with a group of old coworkers from an old serving job last night and got to talking about me needing a better source of income besides tutoring. Ex coworker says he can set me up on an interview monday morning at an insurance agency.

Do some research and see that it’s all commission based, cold calling people and that’s not something I have any experience with or if it’s something I’d enjoy.

Today I explain my hesitance about going in, it’s not something I’ve ever done before and reviews I’ve read about this place are either very positive of very negative. Ex coworker insists I can make good money and it’s a great place to work and to at least come in and see what it’s about.

I’ll go in tomorrow but if anyone has experience as an insurance agent, what was it like?

Also what sort of questions should I expect to be asked and what questions should I have prepared myself?

Thank you

TL;DR Interview tomorrow for insurance agent position, unsure if it’s something I’d like, don’t know what to expect, advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviewing for an Insurance Agent position tomorrow, no idea what to expect, advice? Interviewing for an Insurance Agent position tomorrow, no idea what to expect, advice? Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.