Bringing references for interview as an intern?

I know the answer will probably be yes, I should bring a copy of my references to the interview. I’ve always been told to leave references off the resume and being a list of references to the interview. But I have an interview Monday and I completely forgot about asking anyone if I could use them as a reference. I could probably get my current boss and at least one professor to respond before Monday, but as an accounting/finance intern how important do you think it is for me to bring references?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Bringing references for interview as an intern? Bringing references for interview as an intern? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.