I've been contracting onsite at a medical device company for about 1 year and 4 months. This was my first job out of college after graduating with a BSME. I was connected to this position through Kelly Engineering.
Initially, I was told the position was for a technical report writer, but that they were looking for someone to "groom into an engineer." Much of my work has been what one might expect to be doing as an entry-level engineer.
The problem is that I'm being paid $20 per hour. This is about $41,600 per year. The average starting salary for mechanical engineers is about $65,000, according to multiple sources (Payscale, Glassdoor). After nearly a year and a half, I'm done working at this pay rate.
I have two questions I was hoping someone could help me with:
-
Who do I talk to about it? The recruiter? HR? My manager?
-
Is asking for $30 per hour a completely unreasonable request if I'm currently being paid $20?
Thanks
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: