Hey so I’m freaking out about a situation.
Some context, I’ve been at my current company for a very short time, only 4.5 months. My job is to find and qualify leads in an industry with EXTREMELY long sales cycles. Talking 2 years +.
I started off quite well, producing near quota range even while I’m in training. The next month went just as well. I had a set goal but they didn’t really seem to hold me to it as I had just started. Fast forward to January. I fell well below my goal. This wasn’t from lack of effort or being lazy. If anything I bumped up my calls, emails and outreach and I’m not more confident in my conversations after having plenty of learning in the previous months.
Today, my boss comes to find me and I can tell he’s uncomfortable. We makes unnecessary chit chat to start and says that he wants to have a meeting with me that afternoon as he will be going out of town next week and needs to get this out of the way. He didn’t give me any context and the meeting is immediately following lunch.
I have a feeling that I’m going to be reprimanded or even worse, fired. I’m not sure what to say or do but I don’t want to make excuses by just saying that I’ve tried and it was a slow month. I still feel very new and I haven’t fully grasped how the company runs or what expectations are. Everything is so ambiguous and I honestly feel like I have no support.
I don’t know if I should bring this up during our meeting, especially if he is going to be reprimanding me. Idk how to prepare for this.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: