Applying to an out of state job far far away

So my fiancĂ© and I have been trying for the last few months to move from Pa to Tampa, Fl. I had 1 company bite but after 3 rounds of phone interviews, the decided to go with an “internal candidate”.

I’ve been beating myself up about this. At first I thought maybe it was my salary or resume, but the more I read other people’s posts, I think it’s the fact that I live 1200 miles away. I do have it in my cover letter that we are looking to move to the Tampa area and will pay the costs for interviews and relocation, but still no luck (do people even read cover letters?)

I do have friends and family that live in the area. At this point I am desperate. Should I ask one of them to use their address? My concern is what to say when a recruiter calls. Should I be upfront and say that my address is my anticipated address even tho it’s not? Should I say I’m still living in PA? I’m not sure how to address this if I use a FL address .

Thanks for any help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying to an out of state job far far away Applying to an out of state job far far away Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.