Apply for Second Role With Same Company?

I interviewed for an internship with a company and made it to the final round of interviews. I was told they would be making a decision the following week. After that deadline passed I reached out to the HR person and asked for an update and got radio silence.

That was 3 days ago. Today I saw that they have posted another internship with the same department, but with a different team. I have the experience required for this role as well. Is it ok to apply to the same company for a second role?

I was thinking I might apply and email the HR person letting them know that I would like to be considered for this new role should I not be the best fit for the first position.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Apply for Second Role With Same Company? Apply for Second Role With Same Company? Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.