I already know I hate this company I'm at and want to leave. I may have some job offers in the pipes soon and I plan to give them a two-week notice when I know for sure.
One specific question I have is about my current work uniforms. After being told that I wouldn't have to pay for them, guess what I find deducted from my work check like, two months later! Uniforms! For me, it's more about the principle of the matter, but since they basically forced me to buy the uniforms, do I actually have to return them when I leave? I don't really plan on keeping them to actually use (except maybe as rags), but as I said, it's more about the principle of the thing to me. If they offer to pay them back, then sure, I have no problem returning them. But since the uniforms are, I guess technically my property, but I'm sure they'll demand them back anyway, what would I do in this case?
Any other advice on giving my two weeks notice? I have a feeling that, as soon as I give it, they'll just force me to leave then and there (I'm prepared to deal with that, and my parents will let me move back in with them).
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: