Any creative jobs out there?

tl;dr Looking for creative jobs, passion is story telling, crafting and world building. Anyone got any advice on what's out there?

I'm 27 years of age, single and now living with my parents and currently jobless. How did I get here? I quit my job.

After spending what seemed like a 3 year sentence in hell I quit my job with the Tax Office - it was a pretty sudden decision but one I had put a lot of thought into. My decision to quit came 2 days after my promotion. I was midway through relocating to a new office and looking for a new place to live when it dawned on me I hated the toxic culture of the organisation and I couldn't take it any more. That and why the fuck was I working in a tax office? That's not something I'd ever wanted to do... kid me would have slapped me. It was a job I took to put money in my pocket and no job should.make you feel depressed and suicidal. So I quit, and then had to move in with my parents...yay.

So now that I have a good idea what I don't want to do... tax...lol I have a chance to find something I do want. I'm very imaginative and creative. My passion has always been storytelling and world building. I chose my subject at univserity (Ancient History) because it is the story of humanity.

My dream is to write a book and get it published. I have some 'artistic' talent but my art is abit weird and wacky. I've looked into jobs like. motion capture (only information I can find for motion capture actors and not the techs behind it), animation and game design but they all feel like they require programming qualifications and experience or experience with animation software and I have none! So my question is are they're any creative jobs out there for someone like me? Wow love to hear the ideas you guys have or if anyone has any advice or links to info on the jobs mentioned that would be awesome!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any creative jobs out there? Any creative jobs out there? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.