Would you ever return to a job you were fired from?

I was fired from a job about 5 years ago because I was going through a rough divorce and I stopped showing up to work consistently and didn’t give much effort when I did show up. It was all my fault. In fact, the only thing they did wrong was not fire me sooner.

The other day I ran into one of the guys who I used to work for directly and he jokingly mentioned I should come back now. I kind of laughed it off but then I got an email from him a few days later asking if I would be interested.

Would you ever return to a job you were fired from? I have no hard feelings whatsoever towards him or the office, but I feel like it would be kind of weird to go back.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would you ever return to a job you were fired from? Would you ever return to a job you were fired from? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.