Forgive me if this is not the right place
Some quick background: I’ve been employed for 3+ years in the same position. My job has stagnated and I’ve been looking into going elsewhere for a few months
I’ve been being contacted by recruiters since the beginning. While many I have respectfully declined due to poor reputations in the creative community, I have responded back to some.
No surprise, but I’m frequently ghosted.
At this point, I am not sure what recruitment/staffing firms are worth it. Especially in my industry, there are so many that are notorious for collecting resumes and contact info and not offering any real employment.
Are there any other creatives in the industry who have had luck with staffing firms placing them in full-time, salaried positions? Any advice on how to deal with recruiters? I’m getting a headache from having to do so much research about each company that reaches out to me.
Edit: For clarification I am a graphic designer with a design and marketing background and my current position is in both fields.
TL;DR– Been dealing with too many recruiters. What is some advice for working with them in the creative field?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: