Job sugestions for 2nd Shift search

I live in the greater Boston area and have been struggling to find jobs for a standard second shift (hours 3-11, or4-12) . I'm originally from out west where factory work is common and standard over night gigs like a watchman pay well enough considering the cheap cost of living.

Now that I live around the greater boston area I'm not sure what jobs I should look for. searching for "second shift" doesn't get me many options and the follow ups I've had are people telling me the shift is days or the jobs don't pay much.

Any suggestions? I'm trying to get back into school and the program is mostly day classes and I can only afford part time school so I just need a decent job for maybe 2 years? Maybe longer if pursue my degree farther.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job sugestions for 2nd Shift search Job sugestions for 2nd Shift search Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.