Hello,
Today I had a short 15 minute phone interview with a company for a software engineer position.
A little background on me, I graduated with a bachelor's degree in May and I majored in Computer Science. I had a decent GPA but nothing to write home about. I have no prior job experience in software engineering and this would be my first "real" job.
During the interview they asked me simple non technical interview questions, how did you get into CS, and asked a couple questions related to my resume and that was it, seriously.
About 20 minutes later the recruiter called me saying the engineers seemed interested in me and they haven't decided yet but in the next day or so I may get a call back with an offer opportunity.
This raised some immediate red flags for me as interviews I've had in the past seemed much more rigorous than this, and I am afraid that the job may not be right for me.
What do you guys think if I'm offered an opportunity should I jump at it or should I avoid it.
Thanks
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: