So I just got a job offer for a job I really want. When asked when I could start I said I would like 3 weeks but if needed I can do two weeks to give notice to my current employer. Was told it shouldn't be a problem, but not a definitive yes to the three weeks. We do have a heavy workload at my current employer and I do want to give them a couple extra days notice so that I can help them as much as I can, but at the same time if they don't need me for the extra time, I wouldn't mind a few days off before starting a new job. My offer letter had a proposed date for two weeks, which I accepted and let them know that I would like to start in three weeks, but if two is necessary I will start in two. I didn't think much of it, but it has been brought to my attention that this can be a bad sign to employers. Did I just screw myself for asking for an extra week to start?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: