What is the career path/outlook for an Underwriting Analyst?

I have an interview tomorrow to be an Underwriting Analyst for a cash advance/loan provider that I randomly applied to even though I have no background in finance (psych major) and still don’t really understand what an underwriting analyst is (I’m shocked they want to interview me). I’m trying to get my foot in the door at a company as some type of business/marketing analyst and work my way up because I only recently graduated and have some experience with that. Is an underwriting analyst a position that would look good on my resume or that I could potentially grow in? Should I really want to get this position?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What is the career path/outlook for an Underwriting Analyst? What is the career path/outlook for an Underwriting Analyst? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.