Was told I'd start training but never heard back...

Hi everyone,

I need some advice/opinions from non-family/non-friends, so I hope someone here can help me.

I interviewed three times with a company and all went well from my perspective. I even have the notes of my interviewer from the first interview and they were all positive (long story, but I have them lol).

Anyways after the third interview, the co-founder told me I would begin training next week (the secretary would set things up). I never heard back from them and it has been 13 days since the third interview.

Does this mean I am no longer under consideration and I should move on? I am just a little confused because the third interviewer made it sound like they were going to hire me. I don't know why they would say that if they weren't seriously going to train me.

Luckily, I have been continuing the job search and received 2 acceptances in the past 13 days. Unfortunately, they aren't my "dream" job like this one is and I am not sure what to do.

Any tips/suggestions? Just forget about them and accept the others?

My problem is that I do need to finalize my acceptances of the other jobs. I don't want to "screw them over"

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Was told I'd start training but never heard back... Was told I'd start training but never heard back... Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.