I have an anxiety disorder and this guy triggers it off big time. Its all in my head and I know this. He is a very nice person and so is his wife (who I'm also anxious around but not as badly as the owner), so there's no problem there.
We don't work together often, but when we do I'm 100% on guard and so scared of fucking up that I eventually do and it's embarrassing af. Especially since I've been there almost a year.
Has anyone else felt this way? How did you get over it?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I get scared working with the owner of the company and need to get over myself asap
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 25, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: