Unemployment

Hi All,

I was freelancing for 6 months under contract last year. My contract was up at the end of December. From October onto December, I was slowly looking, but there really weren’t many jobs out there in my field and what I am looking for at the time. I just started interviewing and so far, I had to turn down 2 offers. One offer was way lesser pay than what I was getting at my last job, which was NY minimum wage. This was back when I was still working in December. I turned down the second offer because there have been so many red flags from my friends telling me that it’s a very high turnover as well as a hazardous working environment. Many people want to leave there and change jobs ASAP. Even the agency that I am currently working with told me not to work there because of the working conditions as well as the high turnover. In addition, there have been agencies that never received any pay after placing people at this company. Now, I have a potential job offer at this time, but during my interview, the director was cursing off from being distracted and pulled into different directions. I was absolutely appalled especially after being almost physically assaulted by someone at my last job. I have been traumatized ever since. I have also been very careful and observant of where I will be potentially working. In my gut, I have a pretty bad feeling with this director who is interested in hiring me. The recruiter who has referred me to him doesn’t really have a clear idea of what really happened during my interview.

When I started to claim benefits this week, I obviously and legally have to be honest regarding any refusal of job offers and referrals. I had to say “yes,” but regarding my reasons, I have been told that it is a very hazardous working environment (which was the second offer.) I strongly believe that it’s not a suitable job especially when there are many red flags, the working conditions are overly physical demanding, and the high turnover. This is a very confusing, difficult situation for me. Is my case valid with UE? If so, when would I be able to start collecting benefits? And would you still take this potential job even though the director went erratic and was cursing off during the interview? The reason why I am asking is because I have a second interview with this project he assigned me and I am already pretty traumatized by his first impression. I would really like to hear some thoughts and advice since this has been a confusing rut for me. Thank you so much.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unemployment Unemployment Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.