Offered a position at a different company, right as my organization is in the midst of investing time and money into me for professional development. Advice much appreciated.
So I was offered a position that I’m not sure I’ll accept yet, but if I do I’ll have a hard time telling my current manager. My current organization has me in training for two days this week that costs a bit of cash. In addition, my current manager is in the process of booking us air fare and lodging across the country for an upcoming training program that would aid me greatly in getting a certification in my field.
The timing is a bit shit, as I’d feel pretty bad telling my boss “assuming you’re able to cancel that trip, please do, because I’m leaving”.
Fully understand I’ll need to do what’s best for me, but any advice on this type of situation would be helpful.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Offered a position at a different company, right as my organization is in the midst of investing time and money into me for professional development. Advice much appreciated.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 26, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: